The function of the tester for CR high pressure pumps is to provide the desired signal to drive the solenoid in the pump being tested. CRS300 common rail Tester can used for testing following pumps: BOSCH CP1, CP2, CP3, DELPHI, Siemens, DENSO HP2 AND HP3. It has the functions to test the Electromagnetic and Piezoelectric injectors.
It also can test 6 common rail injectors in one time.
* Modulated driving signal to ensure the safety of the solenoid of the CR pump
* Adjustable duty cycle for the driving signal
* Short circuit protection for the output circuitry of the solenoid driving signal
* Measure and LCD display rail pressure
* To test if the CR injector is still function, To connect a CR injector to a high pressure fuel source by a high pressure fuel line and to the CR tester by harness. The tester is set to continuous injection mode. The CR injector is in normal condition, if it is capable to inject fuel under the driving signals by the tester.
* To test injector spray atomization, To connect a CR injector to a high pressure fuel source by a high pressure fuel line
And to the CR tester by harness. The tester is set to single injection mode to allow observing the nozzle spray pattern to judge if the nozzle is normal or orifice plugged.
* Checking the Injectors return oil and injection oil.